Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Photo Slideshow

Tim had a great idea: put together a slide show of photos to project during the cocktail/visiting time at Konocti.

It will only be as good as the content we get to populate the slideshow, so that is where you come in, friends!

Please email me any photos you would want included in the slideshow. Then, now, family, wedding, special occasions, etc. -- whatever photos you would like to share with the group.

If you don't have digital versions of the photos (mine only go back to 1997), you can snail mail photos to me: 1126 Rhode Island Street San Francisco, CA 94107-3217. I will scan them and add them to the slideshow. Please send with a postage paid envelope addressed back to you, so I can easily return your photos.

Of course, I would prefer digital photos, as it is less labor intensive for me ;-)

Only 50 days till the reunion!

No comments: